October 9, 2019 at 9:24 AM CDT
Updated October 9 at 10:02 AM
MASSAC COUNTY, Ill. (Heartland News at 9) - The Illinois State Police released names and charges for seven people arrested for drug related offenses.
Officials with the Ill. Drug Task Force said the arrests were for offenses related to illegal drug distribution in Massac County.
The following people face delivery of methamphetamine charges:
- Tony L. Goss Jr. , 30 or Brookport
- Amanda J. Perry, 31 of Metropolis
- Angelynn L. Carlton, 35 of Metropolis
- Katlyn S. Koon, 27 of Joppa
- Michael S. Hurst, 51 of Metropolis
- Dusty E. Baker, 39 of Metropolis
- Elizabeth A. Leach, 36 of Metropolis
Investigation were conducted by the ISP/SIDTF.